See this sign on the streets of North Vancouver? It means that MLA Bowinn Ma is nearby and available to chat, no appointment needed.
Come provide her with your comments about the issues that matter to you, ask her questions about what the provincial government is doing, or just say hi and pick up a treat from her basket.
Café MLAs are sometimes scheduled to occur with the Mobile Community Office, but at other times they’re held ad hoc.
Mobile Community Office
Our Mobile Community Office will also be very active this summer at outdoor festivals and in the streets. Drop by to ask questions, provide feedback, or just make a custom-designed button! Here are some Mobile Community Office events coming up:
- Shipyards Night Market on June 1, July 6, Aug 3, Sept 7
- Canada Day Waterfront Festival on July 1
- Fun City Festival on July 21, July 22
- Shipped! Waterfront Festival on Aug 11
- Wednesdays between 3pm – 7pm at 15th and Lonsdale: June 27, July 4, July 18, July 25, Aug 1, Aug 8, Aug 15, Aug 22, Sept 5, Sept 26 — weather dependent.
Check back again for more times!