Our government is working hard to improve life for seniors by investing in health care, transforming long-term care, keeping seniors safer in a crisis, and improving home care for safe, independent living. Much accomplished, still much more to do.
➤ Go to SeniorsBC to explore resources and programs for seniors.
➤ Pick up a copy of the BC Seniors Guide from Bowinn Ma, MLA’s Community Office.
Other Local & Non-Profit Resources
- 411 Seniors Centre – Seniors Centre Society
- North Shore Community Resources
- Seniors’ One Stop Help Line: 604-983-3302
- North Shore Seniors Services Circle
- Find a business that serves seniors near you.
- Seniors First BC– BC Centre for Elder Support & Advocacy