One of MLA Ma’s key priorities is the issue of transportation on the North Shore. Learn about some of the investments currently underway and about the Integrated North Shore Transportation Planning Project (INSTPP), spearheaded and chaired by MLA Ma with the support of our INSTPP partners: Government of Canada, Province of British Columbia, TransLink, Port of Vancouver, City of North Vancouver, District of North Vancouver, District of West Vancouver, Squamish Nation, Tsleil-Waututh Nation.
- Integrated North Shore Transportation Planning Project (INSTPP)
- Burrard Inlet Rapid Transit (BIRT) Study
- Hwy 1 Lower Lynn Improvements
- Phibbs Transit Exchange Upgrades
- Lonsdale Quay Transit Exchange Upgrades
- Waterfront SeaBus Station Upgrades
- New North Shore B-Line
- New North Shore SeaBus
- Expedited Traffic Collision Clearing Measures
Mayors’ 10-Year Vision for Metro Vancouver Transportation
The largest investment in public transit in the province’s history is now underway. Learn more about how Phase 1 and Phase 2 of the Mayors’ 10-Year Vision for Metro Vancouver Transportation will benefit you.
Public Transit Feedback
As Parliamentary Secretary for TransLink, MLA Ma gets a lot of feedback about transit on the North Shore and across the province. In her function as a MLA, she works hard to make sure her constituents are heard. In addition to contacting MLA Ma, consider reaching out directly to TransLink: